Become a member of the MGBase Registry
Take part, make a difference!
The MGBase Registry is a facilitated global effort to share and track real-world MG data. MGBase is built on the platform of MSBase which has over 15 years of longitudinal data that can be used to perform powerful research and ultimately improve clinical practice and quality of life for patients with MS, and has lead to >80 research publications as of 2021.
MGBase membership benefits
- Participation in a worldwide database that allows you to benchmark your local Centre data against the Registry's global data pool
- Communication with neurologists worldwide using the messaging system in the web platform
- Collaborative research opportunities by participating in sub-studies of your interest with local and international neurologists
- Collaborative research leadership opportunities by sub-study creation, using a system that identifies potential collaborators and provides sub-study management tools
- Participate in MG research without additional case report forms (for those using a compatible local electronic documentation system)
- Opportunities to contribute to the scientific leadership of the organisation
- Opportunities to apply for statistical support and fellowships